- In May we covered the Three Queens event in Liverpool. Millions of people headed into to Liverpool to watch the event. We had exclusive pictures, live streams and even an aftermovie. Watch it the stunning film here.
- In June Merseyside basked in temperatures of over 30C and many of you flocked to our website to read the latest information. Re-read our post here.
- In August a dramatic lightning storm lit up the skies across Merseyside. We were sent in dramatic footage of a Wirral petrol station nearly being hit by a lightning bolt. Watch the footage here.
- In September we produced a short film of New Brighton to show off the beauty of the area. The film went on to appear in local press and was retweeted 100’s of times on social media. Watch the beautiful New Brighton Film HERE.
- In September parts of Wirral were hit by flooding after a months worth of rain fell in 2 days. We set up a live blog with rolling news coverage. RE-READ our Wirral Floods Live Blog as it happened here and watch exclusive footage.
- In November the UK saw its first named storm of the season. We went to New Brighton to film storm Abigail battering the area. The footage went on to appear on the Channel 4 documentary Britain’s Wildest Weather 2015. Watch the footage here.
Like us on Facebook & follow us on twitter for the latest weather news – Scroll down to the bottom of this post if you’re on mobile!
Why not head to our desktop site to sign up to our email notifications so you never miss our latest posts!
Add us on snapchat: WirralWeather